Heartfelt Deceit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Song That Never Ends

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
synsouls12
Admin
synsouls12

Claws : 4624

The Song That Never Ends Empty
PostSubject: The Song That Never Ends   The Song That Never Ends EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 10:03 am

This is the song that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because! This is the song that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because! This is the song that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because! This is the song that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because! This is the song that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because! This is the song that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because! This is the song that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because! This is the song that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because! This is the song that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because! This is the song that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because! This is the song that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because! This is the song that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...
Back to top Go down
https://heartfeltdeceit.forumotion.com/
Brook :)

Brook :)

Claws : 4393

PostSubject: Re: The Song That Never Ends   The Song That Never Ends EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 2:44 pm

Razz lol
Back to top Go down
http://Likestripesonatiger.forumotions.net
synsouls12
Admin
synsouls12

PostSubject: Re: The Song That Never Ends   The Song That Never Ends EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 2:44 pm

This is the song that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because! This is the song that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because! This is the song that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because! This is the song that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because! This is the song that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because! This is the song that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because! This is the song that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because! This is the song that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because! This is the song that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because! This is the song that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because! This is the song that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because! This is the song that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...
Back to top Go down
Lexy ^_^
Admin
Lexy ^_^

Claws : 1595921

PostSubject: Re: The Song That Never Ends   The Song That Never Ends EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 3:57 pm

XD, you are going to be extremely spamming the boards with this arent you syn?
Back to top Go down
https://heartfeltdeceit.forumotion.com
Fauna

Fauna

Claws : 4408

PostSubject: Re: The Song That Never Ends   The Song That Never Ends EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:30 pm

it is a song that doesnt end...
yes it goes on and on my friend...
some people, started singing it not knowing what it was and they kept singing it all just because it is a song that doesnt end...
some people, started singing it not knowing what it was and they kept singing it all just because it is a song that doesnt end...
some people, started singing it not knowing what it was and they kept singing it all just because
Back to top Go down
http://theriders.forumotion.com/
synsouls12
Admin
synsouls12

PostSubject: Re: The Song That Never Ends   The Song That Never Ends EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 7:37 pm

Yes, Lexy. Yes I am.
Back to top Go down
Lexy ^_^
Admin
Lexy ^_^

PostSubject: Re: The Song That Never Ends   The Song That Never Ends EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 7:54 pm

>.< this is gonna get annoying
Back to top Go down
synsouls12
Admin
synsouls12

PostSubject: Re: The Song That Never Ends   The Song That Never Ends EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 7:56 pm

XD

I KNOW A SONG THAT GETS ON EVERYBODY'S NERVES ON EVERYBODY'S NERVES YES ON EVERYBODY'S NERVES I KNOW A SONG THAT GETS ON EVERYBODY'S NERVES AND IT GOES LIKE THIS. I KNOW A SONG THAT GETS ON EVERYBODY'S NERVES ON EVERYBODY'S NERVES YES ON EVERYBODY'S NERVES I KNOW A SONG THAT GETS ON EVERYBODY'S NERVES AND IT GOES LIKE THIS. I KNOW A SONG THAT GETS ON EVERYBODY'S NERVES ON EVERYBODY'S NERVES YES ON EVERYBODY'S NERVES I KNOW A SONG THAT GETS ON EVERYBODY'S NERVES AND IT GOES LIKE THIS...
Back to top Go down
Lexy ^_^
Admin
Lexy ^_^

PostSubject: Re: The Song That Never Ends   The Song That Never Ends EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 8:36 pm

I will stab you.. with a gummy bear -_-
Back to top Go down
synsouls12
Admin
synsouls12

PostSubject: Re: The Song That Never Ends   The Song That Never Ends EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 8:40 pm

XD I love gummy bears XD

I KNOW A SONG THAT GETS ON EVERYBODY'S NERVES ON EVERYBODY'S NERVES YES ON EVERYBODY'S NERVES I KNOW A SONG THAT GETS ON EVERYBODY'S NERVES AND IT GOES LIKE THIS. I KNOW A SONG THAT GETS ON EVERYBODY'S NERVES ON EVERYBODY'S NERVES YES ON EVERYBODY'S NERVES I KNOW A SONG THAT GETS ON EVERYBODY'S NERVES AND IT GOES LIKE THIS. I KNOW A SONG THAT GETS ON EVERYBODY'S NERVES ON EVERYBODY'S NERVES YES ON EVERYBODY'S NERVES I KNOW A SONG THAT GETS ON EVERYBODY'S NERVES AND IT GOES LIKE THIS...
Back to top Go down
Lexy ^_^
Admin
Lexy ^_^

PostSubject: Re: The Song That Never Ends   The Song That Never Ends EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 8:44 pm

I will stab you with.... a pointy thing!!!
Back to top Go down
synsouls12
Admin
synsouls12

PostSubject: Re: The Song That Never Ends   The Song That Never Ends EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 8:45 pm

Like a diamond sword?

Do you like my sword, sword?
Sword, my diamond sword, sword

You can not afford, 'ford
Ford, my diamond sword, sword
Even if you could, could
I have a patent!

No one else can make a sword
Exactly in this manner, manner
Welcome to my manor, manor
I ca ca ca canna canna

Swing, swing, swing my sword, sword
Whenever I get bored, bored
I can swing my sword, sword
I can swing my sword, sword!

Once I hit the floor boards
But I had it restored
And it was expensive
But it was a write off!

Swinging is my business
And by that I mean swinging swords
Please do not ignore
Do you like my sword?

Ha!

That was rhetorical
You know I am the oracle
I know you like my sword
It's made of freakin' diamonds

If you don't you're lying
But that would be fine
Because it is awesome
And you're probably jealous!

'Cause I am the lord, lord

Lord of diamond swooooorrrrrddddssssah!
HA HA HA HA HA!
Back to top Go down
Lexy ^_^
Admin
Lexy ^_^

PostSubject: Re: The Song That Never Ends   The Song That Never Ends EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 8:50 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
synsouls12
Admin
synsouls12

PostSubject: Re: The Song That Never Ends   The Song That Never Ends EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 8:51 pm

XD
Back to top Go down
Lexy ^_^
Admin
Lexy ^_^

PostSubject: Re: The Song That Never Ends   The Song That Never Ends EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 9:08 pm

Razz
Back to top Go down
synsouls12
Admin
synsouls12

PostSubject: Re: The Song That Never Ends   The Song That Never Ends EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:19 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fauna

Fauna

PostSubject: Re: The Song That Never Ends   The Song That Never Ends EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:24 am

NO IM THE DIAMOND SWORD ONWER!!!

Even if you could, could
I have a patent!

I ca ca ca canna canna

But I had it restored
And it was expensive
But it was a write off!

Swinging is my business
Please do not ignore
Do you like my sword?

Ha!

That was rhetorical
You know I am the oracle
I know you like my sword

But that would be fine
Because it is awesome

HA HA HA HA HA!
Back to top Go down
synsouls12
Admin
synsouls12

PostSubject: Re: The Song That Never Ends   The Song That Never Ends EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:27 am

I OWN THE DIAMOND SWORD! I HAVE A PATENT RIGHT HERE! *shows Fauna the patent*

Even if you could, could
I have a patent!

I ca ca ca canna canna

But I had it restored
And it was expensive
But it was a write off!

Swinging is my business
Please do not ignore
Do you like my sword?

Ha!

That was rhetorical
You know I am the oracle
I know you like my sword

But that would be fine
Because it is awesome

HA HA HA HA HA!
Back to top Go down
Fauna

Fauna

PostSubject: Re: The Song That Never Ends   The Song That Never Ends EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:31 am

I HAVE ONE TOO! *shows hers*
Tobuscus and I are the only people in the universe alloud to have 3 diamond swords
Back to top Go down
synsouls12
Admin
synsouls12

PostSubject: Re: The Song That Never Ends   The Song That Never Ends EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:35 am

I'm allowed to have OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fauna

Fauna

PostSubject: Re: The Song That Never Ends   The Song That Never Ends EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 5:25 am

My best diamond sword is made up of

1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
diamonds, and I am the only one in the earth to have one and its illegal to have one with more!

1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 diamond diamond swords
Back to top Go down
synsouls12
Admin
synsouls12

PostSubject: Re: The Song That Never Ends   The Song That Never Ends EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 3:35 pm

*Runs over to patent people* Oh yeah? NOT ANYMORE! I'm allowed to have 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
000000000000000000000000000000000000000001!!!!!!

The Song That Never Ends Trollface
Back to top Go down
Fauna

Fauna

PostSubject: Re: The Song That Never Ends   The Song That Never Ends EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 6:15 pm

I went to my Patent people and got one with:

Diamond diamond swords
Back to top Go down
synsouls12
Admin
synsouls12

PostSubject: Re: The Song That Never Ends   The Song That Never Ends EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 7:05 pm

And I went to my Patent people and got one with:

Diamond diamond swords
Back to top Go down
Fauna

Fauna

PostSubject: Re: The Song That Never Ends   The Song That Never Ends EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 4:44 am

I got another! with:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Song That Never Ends   The Song That Never Ends Empty

Back to top Go down

The Song That Never Ends
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heartfelt Deceit :: General :: General-
Jump to: